All visitors travelling to Namibia for business purposes need a Visa prior to travel. The business visa in Namibia is defined as the Visa issued to people looking for:
- prospects to set up formal business in Namibia
- exploratory or fact-finding business missions
- business people attending meetings at subsidiaries of their parent companies
- Official government visits
- Attending conferences, corporate events (not work) and meetings for which no remuneration is received
- Charities, voluntary and expedition missions
- Attending short training courses (not more than 90 days)
- sports events
- expositions and trade fairs.
- Business Invitation letter from the Namibian Companies/Institutions/Agencies required for applicants travelling for business to Namibia along with a letter from the local company giving details about the applicants position in the company, purpose of visit, period of stay and undertaking that the company will borne all expenses pertaining his/her visit.